Monday 23 September 2013

hair party

This is me and all of my closest friends, the day that i said goodbye to my hair.  I knew that I needed to cut it off, because my hair was falling out rapidly and it was getting everywhere, but I really didn't want it to be a sad day.  I decided to to have a party in my hairs honour instead.  I got all my friends together and my close family members, and we had ice cream cake and pizza, and we all gathered around and took turns cutting my hair into different styles.  I went from having boob length hair, to shoulder length, to a bob, to Rhianna style, to a Mohawk and a bunch more, it was fun.  We turned what should have been a life changing, sad moment, to a fun, loving party.  There was so much love and support surrounding me, and I honestly couldn't have been happier, if I could go back, I wouldn't change a thing.

1 comment:

  1. You're beautiful with and with out hair, you're an amazing phenominal person, I love you so much you can get through this, you're unbelieveably strong<3
    -Leah Rose<33

    ReplyDelete