Saturday 26 April 2014

Whats up

Its been a pretty stressful little while for me lately.  I finished my five day stint, and I did indeed lose all of my hair once again.  This means that it is highly likely, that until September, my hair will continue to fall out every time I get that treatment.  This has been really hard for me to go through, because it's not like I'm just losing my hair once.  It grows back a little bit and I get excited, and then it falls out all over again. Right now I'm on an evil med, called dexomethozone and it really messes with my head.  I find it very difficult to think clearly, and I have very intense mood swings, so I am not very happy at the moment.  I know things will get better, I just wish they would pick up the pace a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment