Thursday 3 April 2014

hair progress

My hair has started to grow again. I actually almost have a full inch of hair right now! I am very excited. My doctor said that since I just got a lot of treatment in the five days, there is about a 50/50 chance that my hair will stay this time.  If it is going to fall out, it will fall out in a week or two.  I'm scared because I don't want to get all worked up that my hair is growing, because I know there is a good chance that I will just lose it again.  But it is just so exciting to feel hair on my head again!  I can use shampoo, and tug on my hair a bit, and I have nice eyelashes and almost full eyebrows.  How could I not get excited about having all that?  I'm so worried that it will fall out, it is heart wrenching.  I have to hope for the best and expect the worst I guess, here's hoping!


1 comment:

  1. I think you are beautiful. Always have been, always will be.

    ReplyDelete