Wednesday 20 November 2013

i suck.

Wow I seriously suck at keeping up with my blog sorry guys, I'm going to try harder I really am.  It has been really crazy for me lately, I just finished an other hospital admission and this time around it hit me pretty hard.  I have really bad mouth sores, headache, and regular aches and pains, but the cells in my feet are broken and inflamed, and I have this weird reddish, purple rash on both my feet and my hands, and its really quite painful.  The doctors think its a reaction to one of my drugs but they aren't sure which one because they have never seen this before.  That's the update for now! The good thing about not feeling well is I get my moms cauliflower soup, it doesn't get much better than that. Also when I went in to the hospital to ask about my rash, my step dad came with us.  Unfortunately he rarely gets to come, or be involved in stuff like that because he is working hard to cover two incomes.  So it was really nice just having him there with me for support, and to see what goes on when I go to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment