Tuesday 27 October 2015

Dont know what you have until it's gone

Hair. Omg. I have hair! Not just a little peach fuzz, I now have a full head of hair.  Most people hate their hair and get fed up with having to style it, but once you lose your hair, you get a whole new appreciation for it. I can't even begin to explain how happy I am to have hair; it could be a blue frizzy disaster and I would still be pleased.

You really don't know what you have, until it gets taken away from you.  We all take so much for granted without even realizing it. Air for example; how many of you stop and say "boy im glad i can breath, air rocks"? You just don't think of that stuff, until all of the sudden you can't breath. Same goes for walking. I think after you get cancer, or anything life threatening, you really do have an entirely new appreciation for life and all the things that come with it. Its the little things that matter the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment