Wednesday 1 April 2015

New school. (I'm back!)

It has been forever since I've posted on here!.. To be perfectly honest, 1) I forgot my password and 2) I have actually been busy!  I started school the beginning of this year, but I just wasn't getting enough credits fast enough.  I ended up switching to an independent learning school called C.I.S where I can go at my own paste.  They are so much more flexible with attendance, I was just missing way to much school because I had to be in hospital.  There is also a lot less people there, and I feel right at home.  They all ended up at this school for one reason or another, but they just couldn't attend a regular school, so I feel no judgement.  There may be a lot of adults and older students there, but most students are so much more mature, I feel like I fit in so much better.  I feel like it was really important for me to start at C.I.S, not just for school work, but for me as a person.  I think I learnt a lot about my self, and I was able to come out of my nut-shell, and know that it's not my fault I am the way I am (lack of hair, restrictions because of cancer, etc.) therefor I should not be ashamed or self conscious.  I think that it's really important to accept yourself for 100% who you are, and not be afraid to show it off.  This school has really started to help me do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment